Lamar Odom to play Basketball in China (Video)

Lamar Odom
 Since his exit in competitive basketball in 2013, former NBA Sixth Man of the Year, Lamar Odom has been battling with drug addiction, but his latest post on instagram indicated he is  making a comeback in China during the upcoming season.  
Writing from Rotterdam, Netherlands, the former Los Angeles Lakers forward announced on Instagram that he will be playing for an yet-to-be-named team in the 23-year-old league. 
'I will be playing in China!' Odom wrote. 'God is good! Thanks lord for giving me another chance in life and thank you fans for your ... love and support during all those hard years. Never give up on yourself and keep believing that only god can create the miracles you're hoping for. Basketball and my children have always been the light in my life and this is where my focus is right now.'
We wish him the very best. 



Comments

Popular Posts