Jaguar and Steve Mbogo eyeing Starehe seat?

                                                                                     Steve Mbogo and Governor Joho.

While there have been rumors for some time now that Jaguar might be gunning for the Starehe parliamentary seat come next, Steve Mbogo has come out and openly declared his interest for the same seat.

“I’m not battling my friend Jaguar, but the Starehe seat needs a change of guard and I believe I have the driving key,” said the controversial businessman.                                                                                                 Jaguar

‘I draw my political inspiration from many political dads including my mentor 001 Governor Hassan Joho.’
Recently, Mbogo took to his social media accounts to attack current MP Maina Kamanda saying “he may be gold but I’m polished platinum, let those who are rusty take a back seat”.

Comments

Popular Posts