DMX is out of prison,with a bang!



DMX


Earl Simmons a.ka. DMX is out of prison and in high spirit too; he’s able to live his best life while not being behind bars. So far he’s attended a reunion meal with his family and also did a gig at one of the local clubs.



A Twitter user posted a video of the rapper supposedly preaching to a group of random people in a hotel corridor. The user claims X "pulled up to my cousin hotel party last night had some words for them.”
"God had his hand on me since before the womb," DMX is heard saying in the video. "I didn't know what that meant, until I read the bible [...] I am a warrior for the lord, I will f**k you up in the name of Jesus [...] I had to hit the bottom, just so I could bring everybody up."
Previously, DMX said he is dedicated to Christianity and even stated that he would one day like to be ordained as a pastor.

 
Reports have been surfacing that DMX is fielding movie offers and is working on new music, even writing in prison, so that couple mil he has to pay back may be realistically taken care of pretty quickly.

Comments

Popular Posts